Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Pictures and Visas Arrived!







April 1,2009



Big day today. A family is currently in China picking up their daughter from the same orphanage as Gideon. They visited the orphanage today and had promised to give our boy a kiss and tell him his mama and baba were coming very soon! Well they did this and took pictures and video. They sent me 3 new pictures and some precious videos. I of course cried as I watched the videos as my friend stroked my little guy's face. He appears to love this attention and just leans into her hand as she strokes him. He is just precious.



Then fedex delivered our visas today as well. Now all we need is our Travel Approval (TA). Hoping for tomorrow as Thursdays seem to be the day packages arrive from China. Everyone pray that this is so. We need to book our flights asap in order to get the frequent flyer miles. Ok I am posting the treasured photos. I'll try to figure out how to do the video.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

I am thrilled at your new pictures. He is so adorable...if I had seen his pictures first I would have snatched him up in a second. =) He is so stinkin' beautiful - he looks like he has such a gentle and sweet spirit!!

I pray for TA tomorrow...that would be the icing on the cake..

Praying for that from Colorado..