Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Day in Nanchang

April 19,2009
We are coming to the end of our first full day in Nanchang. It was really pretty uneventful and very long. We had a very nice breakfast at the buffet and had the very famerous omelettes and they were veddy good. We hung out in our room and walked around the hotel but couldn't take a walk outside because it was raining very hard all day. Finally about 4pm we went with our guide to the bank in a taxi to exchange american money for chinese money for tomorrows fees. We later took the adventurous trip to walmart. Always an experience. We bought a few things and then came back to the hotel and ate dinner. I prepared things to take for when we get Gideon and prepared all the gift bags. We are just counting down the hours until we finally get to hold him. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer here-no rain so we hope to fit a walk in there somewhere. I didn't take too many pictures today but I will post a few. The good pictures are coming tomorrow. Please all be in prayer as we receive our precious gift tomorrow. We love your comments so please keep them coming.Add Image Ok I tried to post pictures and it is blocking me for some reason. I hope this isn't the case the whole time we are here. I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

We are soooo thrilled that the day is almost here! That precious boy will bring you such joy - what a treasure!! Praying, praying, praying!! xo

PS You know what the word verification is as I post this comment? moses

Wildly interesting?? WOW! - As you know moses also was adopted and God had an amazing plan for his life - just like I am so confident he does with your Gideon...