Friday, April 17, 2009

Leaving for China!

April 17, 2009
We will be leaving in just a few hours to finally bring our boy home!
It is 3:40 am and I still have to finish getting a few things together. I am very excited but getting tired too. Can't wait to get on that plane and crash. We just feel so blessed to be on our way to our son. The Lord promised he would provide what we needed and get our boy home and he has! All the mountains have been moved and we are going. Our Lord is one amazing Father. Will post more when we arrive.
Oh and to the 3 ladies waiting to bring their girls home I will do my best to get pictures and give them all a kiss from their mommies.

2 comments:

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Safe travels. I will be following along and waiting to see if I see my sweet Marissa in any of the pictures. I cannot wait to see sweet Gideon in your arms. :)

Blessed Family Journey said...

You really didn't mean you couldn't wait to 'crash' on the 'plane' did you????? :-) Really works against our prayers for traveling mercies when you're wishing for a CRASH...haha...(I was up til 4 the morning we left, too, so I totally know what you meant...just struck me as funny in a creepy sort of way!) No CRASHING, please! love ya!