Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's the Day!


April 20, 2009

Well it is 7:53 am and in just a little over 3 hours I will be holding my sweet Gideon. I have waited so long for this moment. I first saw his face back in November of 2007. What a journey this has been. The Lord has orchestrated every step. He has been a miracle working, mountain moving, awe inspiring God! We are going to try to eat some breakfast and kill some time until about 10:40 when we begin our journey to the civil affairs office. I feel so amazingly blessed today and everyday. Why The Lord chose us to go on this journey I don't know but we are very privileged to be a part of his plan. I just pray we continue to follow his will for the rest of our mighty warrior's life. Be praying at 11pm back home as we finally get to hold our boy!

2 comments:

Shari Horner said...

Hi Jackie and Tim,
It's so good to read about what's happening in China. Im at the coast visiting Calla. We were looking at your blog together and praying for the "3" of you to have a perfect bond this morning (10:00 sunday pm our time,Monday morning your time) Cant wait to hear more and get pics if possible. Will ck back in the morning :) Love you, Shari

Mom Of Many said...

Oh Jackie! I am soooo excited I can hardly stand it. I am praying!

Wow, this is crazy - guess what the word verification is this time around? boyabled

I just think that God is going to move and heal that little Gideon...as he is a 'boy abled'...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Love and prayers from Colorado!Will be up in the night checking!