Tuesday, March 31, 2009

33 Days and No TA!

March 31,2009
Feeling a little blue today since we still do not have our TA. Thursdays are typically big days for packages from China so I don't really expect to hear anything tomorrow either. But that is ok.
On the other hand I am also very excited about a couple of things.
#1 Sunday our dear friends from South Carolina contacted us to tell us that they could now provide us with enough frequent flyer miles for 2 round trip tickets to China not just 1! This is huge-Praising the Lord for this! He is mighty and I have been saying he will continue to move the mountains that are in the way of our bringing Gideon home. I will be having a yard sale on Saturday and I am doing a Parklane Jewelry fundraiser sale if anyone would like anything let me know. God just continues to provide in big ways!
#2 There is a family in China this week picking up their sweet daughter from the same orphanage as Gideon. They will be visiting tomorrow and promised to hug and kiss him for me and to try to get pictures to send me. So very soon I will be seeing more pictures of our boy.
Though a little disappointed today again about TA I am rejoicing about all the amazing things HE continues to do throughout this amazing journey. We have already been so blessed!
Hope to have even more news before the end of the week!

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Oh sweet friend,
I pray for peace and grace as you wait. It is painful, no doubt!!

What a wonderful blessing to know someone will be hugging Gideon. God is so good!!

Can't wait to hear that you are TA...

Love, Linny