Monday, March 9, 2009

Updated Pictures!











March 9, 2009




Is he not the cutest thing you ever saw! He looks smaller somehow. The Orphanage said he has been sick with a "cold" but I am concerned it was something more. If you'll notice on the pictures the one side of his head was shaved like maybe he had an IV there for antibiotics. He does look good in the pictures so I pray the worst of it is over and he is well again. I could just stare at his pictures all day. No TA yet but we will be having our travel call this week to discuss Visas and possible travel dates. I am still praying for early April travel. I also heard from one of the places I had applied for a grant with that they will be deciding this month on who to give the grants to. They have over 60 applicants. Please pray hard that we are one of the recipients. This would make all our fees and we would just have to worry about spending money. It is in the Lord's hands and I know he will make it all work out. We are praying for that large paper mountain to be moved and that our TA gets here in record time. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

He looks so adorable, I can see why you could just stare at his pictures all day...so so so sweet!

I pray that you hear something soon and that his "cold" or whatever heals quickly - he just needs to get home!