Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 MONTH Waiting

March 26th 2009
We have now been waiting 1 month since our LOA for our TA (travel approval). Still praying for tomorrow but have no words of encouragement from our agency. It is in the Lord's hands still and I know he knows best. We are hoping for travel around April 17th. Each day I pray for that phone call and wait anxiously. I have looked at his pictures over and over. I know it will happen at just the right time. In the mean time we are still trying to raise more money. I am continuing to work extra hours at work. I am going to have a yard sale next weekend and I am going to do this jewelry fundraiser if anyone is interested. We are still holding out hope for one last grant. My friend feels we are going to be blessed and amazed in the end-that the Lord has a big plan. I know that he is that mountain moving, awe inspiring, miracle working, gasp causing God, (quoting a blog friend), and I can't wait to see what he has planned. Hope to be posting very soon our news of TA.

No comments: