Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 108!

February 11,2008
Well here we are on day 108 and I just feel it is so close! This wait is killing me. I was just listening to the song by Chris Rice called "Smile". This was my song as I waited for Hannah back in 2004 but it speaks my heart again... "I just want to be with you, I want this waiting to be over..." I know the day is coming very soon but I just want it to be today! Do I sound like a spoiled child or what? Ok I got that off my chest. I will wait patiently now. I am praying to be in China before the end of March so we can be home for Easter. But again it is all in God's timing not mine.
Our life is rather crazy right now. Tim took another job which has him leaving the house early in the morning and with both of us out early we need someone to get the 3 little ones ready and off to kindergarten so we are praying for an answer to this problem quickly. I will be working 4-5 days a week until we leave so we have the money we need so it will be hectic for a while. Please pray with me that we can find someone that can come to the house each morning to dress and feed the kids and get them off to school.
Of course continue to pray for our LOA to come this week and as soon as it does I will be posting here. I know the money situation will be fine. We will cut corners everywhere we can to make it work. I know the Lord will provide.
I will leave you with this: " Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. " Lamentations 3:21-26

No comments: