Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 100!

February 3, 2009
I have joined the 100 day club unfortunately but hopefully CCAA is working furiously again to get our LOA's out. I look at our Di Di's (little brother) precious face every day and just ache to finally hold him. I know it is all in God's timing and that is what I keep telling myself. It will all happen at just the right moment. I of course am praying to hear this week but I don't really even know if they are back from the Chinese New Year break. My other concern is that if we don't get to travel in March that there is some kind of trade fair in April driving up all the prices. Again I am trusting God. It is all in his hands. Kate had told me prior to the Chinese New year break that they expect our LOA in the "next batch", whenever that may be. I'll be continuing to pray for a week of LOA's for everyone this week and of course I will post as soon as I hear something.
I leave you with this: "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalms 127:3-5.

No comments: