Friday, September 26, 2008

UPDATE FROM YUGAN




Sept. 26, 2008

At the beginning of this week I emailed Angela in China requesting her to contact the SWI to make sure our little guy wasn't effected by the tainted formula. The orphanage stated that they had indeed been using that formula but took all the babies to the hospital and had them checked out. All are fine now and they said they would forward pictures. To my surprise they not only sent new pictures but updated measurements as well. He is quite small but I think so precious. He is 72cm tall, weighs 7.4kg (16.28lbs) and has 8 teeth on top and 8 on the bottom. I was thrilled with the update but it still worries me that they were actually using the bad formula. Who knows what long term effects it could have. I will just have to trust God to keep him safe and to speed up our paperwork. I still haven't heard whether it has gone to China yet or not. Praying it goes soon so we can start the countdown. Maybe we will hear by Christmas yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy. I hope all things work out for you.