Monday, September 15, 2008


September 15


Quite a bit has happened in the past weeks. We finally received our I171-H last Monday the 7th. Tues myself and my friend Cindy drove all over to finish the county certifications and to get the state certifications for Ky. We went from Alexandria to Newport to Louisville to Frankfort and back to Alexandria. It was quite a day. Cindy said she felt like we were in the Amazing Race. It was quite climactic as we arrived at the capital at 4:oo pm and they closed at 4:30. I also then found out I had another paper that needed Ohio certification so on Thursday my mom, and the 3 kids and I drove to Columbus to get this. I then needed to get my pictures together and finish my dossier. So on Friday it was all finished but now I needed 4 copies. Our agency wanted 3 and one for me. After trying to find someplace cheap to make the copies for me to no avail I finally made the copies myself with permission at my church. Everything was sent by fedex on Saturday Morning. In the meantime there was some mixups on the amount we owed. There was much confusion about some of the private donations we had received but finally today, Monday a week later it was all straightened out and our dossier will be sent tomorrow for authentication! We should be dossier to China soon! Praise the Lord! Now we need to concentrate on the remainder of the money we need to raise. We are of course praying for a grant to come through as well. Don't worry Gideon, I'll be there soon! But not soon enough! I'll post another sweet pic of our little warrior.

No comments: