Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Making Plans for Next Philly Trip







October 25,2011


Well things are not falling into place for the next trip as I had hoped. They will not schedule any of our visits on a Friday. They say they do all serial casting on Mondays only. So our next appointment is for Monday Nov 7th-a day I am scheduled to work so I need to try to arrange a trade with someone. The other issue is I can't get a flight with Miracle Flights since it is so close=they need at least 10 business days. That means we either pay for flights or rent a car and drive-our car is not dependable. Either way it is a big expense. A friend suggested checking with a local Shriner to see if they would help in any way. It's worth a try. We will see. I am really worried about driving this by myself. I am putting it in the Lord's hands to work it all out. The visits after that will be every 2 weeks and we will be able to get on Miracle Flights for those. I can get through this next one because I can do all things with Christ who gives me strength! Also be praying for our friend Bryson. He is another sweet China treasure with arthrogryposis who is in Philly right now and will be having surgery on Thursday! Thanks to all who are following along and will be praying for our mighty warrior Gideon!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jackie,
Any friend of Bryson's is a friend of ours. We will be at Philly on Nov 16th for new legs and we don't live too far away. If you need anything don't hesitate to call or e-mail

raychris@dejazzd.com