Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures From Friends







Oct 24,2008



It has been a very emotional week. Cyber friends from the Yugan Yahoo group went to Yugan this week to be united with their baby girls. They promised to check in on our little warrior. I received several emails from the group telling me they had done just that and more. They said they kissed him and told him his mama was coming for him. They all remarked what a special little boy he was and his eyes tell such a story. One of the mom's travel mates said she was so taken with our little guy that she spent all her time with him and had to be told to leave. She was even able to get him to giggle. I have not seen any pictures of him smiling but it does make me feel good to know he does smile. It is very overwhelming knowing families are there with my child and I am here. And now he is alone again waiting for us. They forwarded some pictures which I have attached and just can't quit staring at. The wait is really getting to me but I find comfort in my Lord. I have known from the beginning that he has a plan for our little warrior and for us and I have to trust him. His timing is perfect though right now I just don't quite see it. So for now I need to find my comfort in Him and in his word. "Do not be afraid for I am with you, I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5. Now there isn't anything more comforting than that!



Then Kate called yesterday from All God's Children to tell me that Benjamin confirmed with CCAA that our Dossier had arrived but they did not give him a LID. Kate said she will call me as soon as she knows. I pray it is already logged in so the count has begun!



My other prayer is for our friends Doreen and Scott-they are at 120 days for their wait for LOA! I pray that they will get word soon and that our wait is not as long! I am still praying for LOA by the end of December and travel no later than Feb---It used to be to travel by December. It is all in God's hands and I know he can move mountains! I'll post more when I know more. In the meantime I will try to focus on the one that matters: Our Lord and Savior!

2 comments:

Blessed Family Journey said...

Thanks, my dear friend...your prayers mean so much! Today has been much easier than last Friday when I had to face yet another weekend without good news. I used to love Fridays, but now they just usher in two days that I know I will not hear anything; while Monday means a fresh 5 days of anticipation!! (Although we're not going to need all 5 days next week!! I just know something will come on Monday or Tuesday--it has to!!)

This week has been easier because I'm really trying to wait more patiently and bravely and courageously as instructed in Psalm 27:14 (see today's blog post--much better spirits than last week!!)

LOVE YOU!!

Chris and Sarah said...

I will pray with you that Gideon gets home very soon. His pictures look like he is ready for his momma.